Monday, October 29, 2007

Investigation Results:Rizwanur Was Murdered

Rizwanur Rahman's 'mysterious death' is no more a 'mystery'..It's a murder-nothing more,nothing less.

In a startling revelation,a close friend of Priyanka Todi has revealed that Priyanka is under pressure to speak out the truth.

This is what Priyanka said to her friend:

"Rizwanur is no more..& if I go against my dad,I will be alone..Who will give me shelter-you?.. If I speak out,Rizwanur won't come back.. I have already lost Rizwanur,so I can't bear to lose my family's side..I know everything,but I can't reveal..I am under pressure..If you were in my position,you could have understood what is going on through me..Main Majboor Hoon".

From the above statements,it is quite clear:

Priyanka's father,Mr.Ashok Todi is the main culprit in Rizwan's death..That's why she mentions that revealing everything means going against her dad..

Now,what did Mr.Ashok Todi do that can have a bearing on Rizwan's death? Or,in other words,what can be the role of Mr.Ashok Todi?

A.The person who forced Rizwan to commit suicide.
B.The person who mastered the murder of Rizwan.



Now,from people who know Rizwan closely,we know that Rizwan was not a man to commit suicide..Had he had plans to commit suicide,Rizwan would not have called Human Rights activist,Mr.Sujato Bhadra minutes before his 'suicide' for an appointment at 2:30 pm..Also,the nature of his injuries reveal it's not a case of an ordinary jump-before-the-tracks suicide.That he was fatally hit before the train crushed his body is quite clear from his body.

Therefore,we can safely conclude,Rizwanur's death is not a case of suicide,but a case of murder.
So,Option B only satisfies the above conclusion.

Our conclusion..
It's pretty simple: Rizwanur was murdered.
And the murderer..
None other than: Ashok Todi.

6 comments:

Anindya Sengupta said...

Congrats that you are going on maintaining this blog!
I am trying something too in my humble way.
you will find your posts linked in my blog's right sidebar...
I sometimes feel a bit cornered facing rabid criticisms; will feel strong if you participate in the comments of my post...
Just have a look in those comments; there is a war going on! :)

Please visit
http://lovesragpicker.wordpress.com

Indranil Khan said...

Thanks "life's elsewhere" for linking my posts...

srean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
srean said...

Hi,

glad to have found your blog following a link from love's ragpicker.

Hope that the details about Rizwanur's murder come out soon and that justice prevails.

I would disagree about calling it a tragedy, they have a sense of inevitability, where the dies were loaded from the start to end tragically.

I dont want to believe that. I believe Rizwanur's life had great promise and it was snatched away by, as you said, a murder most foul.

Keep writing.

-- srean

Unknown said...

I am a US return back to India for the past two years. I have 3 kids two of them 8 yrs old and one born after we came back here. I live in Coimbatore. The following people, apart from some among my relatives, were murdered by the same person or group of people. Rehman Baig (my cousins brother in law) murdered as an accident by lorry,Fazlur rehman ,a married person muredered as a strage pickpocket incident, Baig a student from Aligarh muslim univ and this person, Rizwan ur rahman. These murders are from the same person who has an old time affair with my wife and is using murders to torture me in order to make me leave her so that my kids will go to him, the problems started when we were living back in the US when goondas started harassing me i left there and came over here to save my family and here these murders were pre planned to torture me. For those who can take a clue from the names there are two situations that I am schizophrenic (as some think and she tryies to protray) and seeing or relating things or the the devil is so fearful that he kills and chooses to kill with related names in different innovative ways. one a lorry accident, another a gruesome stabbing that looked like a pickpocket incident, the other one an intelligent student killed like being in a wrong place in the wrong time. and this one for marrying a hindu girl. The problem here is she actually wants to leave and go to him but is pushing me for divorce so that it will be like i am divorcing and i loose the kids. These things are pre planned and hapenning from the time we arrived from US and I am staying at home and have left my career and job and staying with my family. She was pregnant went the harassement started in the US and wanted to seperate with that pregnancy, that was aborted and we all came over to india thinking we will live away she then again became pregnant still with the intention of leaving me and this kid is born now and then all the killings started to push me out. I went to a suicide and was unconsciuos and barely survived I am unable to take the torture of either leaving my kids and forgetting them or losing peoples lives. I am caught with a psychopath paired with a vicious and wicked killer waiting to take my kids. i cannot put every thing in a blog I do not want to reveal my name or identity for obvious reasons that i will serve the purpose and lead to divorce and loose my kids and other reason is i still think we will live away but iam not going to live if i ever loose my kids. i live in coimbatore, we was in the US for 10 yrs, worked in Oracle corp as s/w engr. i have three kids two 8 yrs old born in america and one born here now. if i were to ever commit suicide again and kill myself then the people doing these murders are those to whom she goes to.

Indranil Khan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.